Sunday, January 11, 2009

here goes.
so its another day of aimless outing with romeo, luey, abi, kyt &ated.
haha. went to clarkquay to roam ard &settled down to watch
the gmax. its fucking awsome! thrilling. gonna play that next week. haha.

then we meet up with ated at bugis.
thought of shisha-ing, then changed our mind to esplanade.
walked from bugis to esplanade.
lepak till our ass gt sore then head home.
bus ride can never be more entertaining. haha.

alrytes, so back here with me at home.
busy cleaning up my room for my sis engagement, next week.
so tedious. haha. time flies &my sis gonna get married soon. zzz.

i hate it everytime i need to do what others asked me to.
it looks as if i dosent have my own stand.
fuck you people who always forced me to do things i dont want.
fuck you people who want to change what i am just because you hate it.
i pray to god that you will be more exposed to the world, not be some fucking nerds.
you hate what im doing, then just fuck off.
its always okay for me to lose people like you.

first thing in my wishlist.
im gonna quit band. anyone gonna stop me? i hate it now. sorry.

No comments: