Sunday, February 15, 2009

valentines day was so gayy lah.
because i went out with
romeo &kuceng; the one w/o dates. haha.
but who cares.
went to town area. walk around seeing couples everywhere.
people selling flowers everywhere. lol.
then kuceng needa go off 1st, leaving me &romeo.
me&romeo walked to esplanade since we dont know where to head.
around 8pm, dad called asking me to tag him go fishing.
so i asked romeo along.
off we're to ecp. mom accompany dad to fish
while me &romeo stroll along the beach
scanning chicks. haha.
head home around 3am.

&today, it was tpb 1st birthday!
5 of us celebrated it.
romeo valentino, bang sparrow, luey vayo, kuceng &zeeq rentequiero.
it was fun, we made rockets! wohoo.
was so happy abt the rockets that i hit a tree.
i have bruises on my face now. damnn.
its ugly . argh.

No comments: