Saturday, March 07, 2009

Strip poker anyone?

Gosh, im addicted to poker. It's way better than daidee or black jack in a sense that it's more exciting, but without using real monies that is to say. Put the blame on Kavu's brilliant idea for bringing the whole poker set down to isam's house. And we're all now like, gambling addicts. I just love the feeling of having tons of tokens slab right infront of me; of course after winning each rounds. Initially i had the most number of tokens not until we're tired of playing and so we're all in, and lost everything to isam eventually. Eventually, all those addicts actually continued playing online poker at Tagged, gosh.

On a side note, im already feeling the pinch - my upcoming busy schedule. I need to push aside a huge lump of money and time. It's gonna take a toll on me, i swear.

Oh, wish me luck for my bike prac this sunday. Take care.

No comments: