Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Respect

I don't wish to vent anger here anymore but I was really pissed off with someone. I don't wish to insert his name here, it's between me and him and i respect his privacy.

What's your fucking problem? Asking me shut up infront of the whole band while I was practicing because you were practicing too? It's effing rude and I guess you wouldn't want to be shouted at infront of everybody you know. I don't know about you, but I have pride. Furthermore, it's after band practice, I have the rights to practice and so do you. So I don't get it why am I asked to shut the fuck up. Go library or book a fucking room if you want peace and quiet for goodness sake. You're fucking selfish and that's all I can say. After this incident, to me you're no different from the person you've always gossip about. I'm talking about respect here and seems that you have none towards me and other people. I will never respect you like I used to as I know you didn't deserve it. Fuck lah.

Spam my tagboard, do whatever shits you want. But do remember that you've lost your self-respect.

No comments: