Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Camwhore

Oh wells, things hasn't been smooth sailing for me. I've been yearning from a break from school since eons ago and at long last, I get it today. Staying at coffee shop opposite school the whole day isn't a bad idea after all. Lucky me, Aisyah and Asmirah skipped lesson too. Halfway through though, we went in library to avoid finishing up our pack of ciggs back at the coffee shop.

Anyways, I wondered what you guys love to do when you're bored to death? Urm, for me, I will visit my regular (http://cameroid.com/snap.php). I will camwhore like a retard and grab everyone around me into the picture. Alas for me, cameroid.com is being such a bitch today thus explaining the little photo taken.

Aisyah looked like a damn kiddo here.


It says everything, doesn't it?




Oh wells, I need some time for my own too. Right?


As a windup to this post, New Moon by Stephenie Meyer rocks my boxer shorts and I need to go to Khair house for sleepover. Take care.

No comments: