Sunday, July 12, 2009

Zzz

I don't find the need to blog these few days since there isn't any interesting thing that I did apart from mundane lessons in school. Nevertheless, I shall at least write something to fill the empty space of this dead blog.

There's always a point of time when things change between you and your bunch of friends; whom you used to be very close to. Be it good or bad, but then again it's always unpleasant for the case. Sometime you didn't even know you're being outcasted by them and regrettably the next thing you know, they had an outing together without you knowing.

This used to a bunch of great friends I once had.


Then again, things always change. For mine, it's unpleasant. I wonder why must good thing always come to a bitter end. Nonetheless, this is always part and parcel of life; friendship. I hate to whine about this but I just can't help it. I tried to fix the problem, but the more I did the more I hurt myself. I guess I just have to let it go for now. Hong Kong trip, Sentosa, sheesha etc, thank you very much for the pleasant time spent together. (:

And I guessed Aisyah and me had decided to leave since there's nothing more to stay for, not even the closed ones left.

I had enough of whining about this. I am not emo shitting but I just need to say to express myself, so that I feel better. Take care.

1 comment:

sandra. said...

u know what?
yanling and i feel like leaving too...